Updated on July 20th 2021
COMPULSORY SANITARY PASS TO COME IN THE CAMPSITE:
You have planned vacations in l'Argentière and you come from another country ?
Sanitary pass will be compulsory to be accepted into the campsite. It will be controled a single time at the arrival and will be valid during all the stay. It concerns all adults above 18 years old. Children are not concerned.
A French ministerial decree is up to be published.
As a reminder, the sanitary pass is composed by three options:
1. Full vaccination
2. Proof of negative PCR test or antigénic test done at least 72 hours before the arrival at campsite.
3. Positive PCR or antigenic test confirming the recovery of Covid19 dated after 11 days and before 6 months.
Where can I be tested in Cogolin or city around without appointment?
1. (PCR test) Laboratory "Staller Cerballiance"
Adress: 9 Boulevard de Lattre de Tassigny, 83310 Cogolin
Phone: +334 94 54 43 60
Opening: from 07am to 01.30pm ; monday to saturday
2. (Antigenic test) Pharmacy "Senequier Rouquier"
Adress: 9 rue Jean Jaures, 83310 Cogolin
Phone: +334 94 54 64 49
Opening: 09am-12.30am and 02.30pm-07.30pm ; monday to saturday
3. (PCR Test) Laboratory "Cerballiance La Foux"
Adress: Rond point de la Foux, 83580 Gassin
Phone: +334 94 43 11 22
Opening: 07am-07pm from monday to friday, 07am-noon on saturday
4. In several medical points in Saint Tropez downtown